|Initial Consultation New Patients||45 minutes||£37|
|Follow up Consultation||30 minutes||£35|
|Saturday Initial Consultation||£40|
- Please note – we would like to inform our patients that as of the 1st of February 2018 there will be slight fee increase for osteopathy services. This is the first price increase we have made in recent years and reflects Dr Baradhi’s skills and experience as a Consultant Osteopath in addition to the time he spends with each individual patient.
Babies & Children
|Initial Consultation||Up to 45 minutes||£35|
|Follow up Consultation||30 minutes||£33|
- New fee for Initial Consultations – £39.00
- Follow Up Consultations – £37.00
- Babies & Children Initial Consultation – £37.00
- Follow Up Consultations – £35.00
- Saturdays (Adults):
- Initial Consultation – £42.00
- Follow up – £40.00
We believe in treating the person and not the disease and so take the time to fully understand the difficulties you are experiencing before carrying out the most appropriate treatment.
For your first appointment please allow 45 minutes so that Dr. Baradhi can assess the problem, treat it and provide further advice. For any follow-up appointments required please allow 30 minutes.
Approved by all major Insurance Companies including AXA/PPP, BUPA, HSA & Aviva.
We kindly ask for 24 hours notice should you wish to cancel an appointment already booked into the diary. This allows us to offer the appointment to someone else who is waiting and allows best use of clinic time. Unfortunately, appointments cancelled at short notice or missed appointments where no notice is given are subject to the session fee being charged before another appointment can be booked.